Wednesday 14 February 2018

Scratch & scan

Rick and I just got back from holiday in Vegas yesterday so we are seriously jet-lagged so maybe having an appointment today wasn't the greatest idea. We are both absolutely shattered. We got there just on time for 2pm.
After a very short wait we were called through by a very nice nurse and spent more than an hour in her office signing consent forms. She knew exactly what is in our treatment plan and made us feel at ease.
After that I had my 3D uterus scan and endometrial scratch yet again. The scan was fine, there is nothing in my uterus that shouldn't be there. There is 15 and 13 follicles in my ovaries which is good. This endometrial scratch was the most thorough I ever had and it huuuurt. A lot. All good now though.
After that I got my down regulation drugs and we both had blood and urine tests done. Now we just have to wait for Rick to have an assessment by anaesthetist because of his procedure and I can start my injections!

No comments:

Post a Comment