Wednesday 1 March 2017

Endometrial scratch #2

We got to the clinic for 10am and I went into theatre shortly after. I remember last time the procedure was very quick and the pain was very intense and sharp. This time the pain was uncomfortable but bearable and lasted for about 10 seconds instead of 2 like last time. We joked with the nurses, talked about my Fitbit and Chelsea the Westie. After we waited a bit for the antibiotics (just a prevention) and then went upstairs to the pharmacy to pick up the down regulation drugs for next week. All in all we were gone within one hour. 👍🏻
I was warned by a nurse that the antibiotics might give me an upset stomach, nausea and feeling of discomfort as addition to belly cramps after the procedure. It did happen and I am still feeling a bit under the weather today but nothing serious. I think I will be completely back to normal tomorrow. The injections start on Wednesday. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment