Friday 31 March 2017

S9, second monitoring scan

We got to the clinic for 8:30am. I was the first patient for the day so went in straight away, both scan and pharmacy. Today's nurse was so funny, she is hilarious. It looks like I will have about 8 follicles at the time of egg collection, which most probably is going to happen on Wednesday. So I didn't have the intralipids today, I'll have them on Monday. I don't mind when that's going to be. My belly is full of bruises and it feels uncomfortable already. Not looking forward to the next few days. But so far it has not been too bad. *thumbs up*
Also, on the way home from the clinic Rick and I talked and we came to conclusion that if we have enough embryos this cycle, we are going to ask them to transfer two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment