Sunday 16 April 2017

6dp5dt

Our embryo transfer was on Monday. We got to the clinic just on time, went straight through to the outpatients. A nurse saw us straight away as well and told us it would be around 20 minutes wait. Good good. After about 15 minutes my bladder started bursting, it was full, which is required for the transfer.
They called us in as I was thinking I couldn't take any more. Had a little chat with a doctor and an embryologist, he gave us a quick summary of our embryos' development and kind of just told us that we will be transferring two. He didn't ask us even though we would have gone for two anyway which means they are not great quality, like our first cycle. He said they were early blastocysts but didn't give us any other explanations or grades.
The transfer itself was quick but very uncomfortable with the speculum and ultrasound pressing everywhere I didn't want them pressing because of my bladder.
Since then I think I've done pretty good job in not thinking about it too much but treating myself like if I was pregnant. Today is Easter Sunday and we now have only until Thursday till we find out. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I keep my fingers crossed!!! :-) And what are you going to find out on Thursday? OTD is on 24.4., right? :-) I wish you good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete