Saturday 21 October 2017

Baseline scan #1 and #2

I started my usual 50 IU of Suprecur on 28th September, going for a baseline scan on Thursday 12th October. It didn't come out as expected. Apparently, the uterine lining should be under 5mm thick for it to be good to start stimulation phase. Well, mine was 5.5mm. 😒😅 And I have a cyst again on my right ovary. Oh well. Got my blood taken to check my hormone levels and after a few hours waiting around the clinic (in case I needed new drugs that day), I was told to continue Suprecur for another five days and come back for another baseline on Tuesday 17th October.
This time my lining was around 2 or 3mm thick and cyst stayed around 18x21mm and apparently it's not a problem. Started 125 IU of Gonal-f that day. Today is Day 5 of stimulation and nothing amazing has been happening. Today is also second dose of Zomacton. Yesterday I almost forgot my aspirin and folic acid. Oopsie.

No comments:

Post a Comment