Monday 2 October 2017

What has been happening since June 2017

We had our follow up appointment just before our wedding in June. The wedding was one of the reasons why we decided not to start a new treatment cycle straight away. It worked out that my first down regulation injection would be exactly on our wedding day. I wouldn't have minded but Ricky wanted to wait. We both had quite a few holidays booked for August and September, not including a surprise honeymoon just after the wedding, so we agreed with our doctor to start counting from my period in late August/early September.
My cycles are really messed up ever since the very first IVF, so 35 days in not unusual cycle length. It came eventually and I only a little enthusiastically sent an email to the clinic. Got response the next day and all was set for IVF #4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment