Monday 19 March 2018

First monitoring scan

Rick is not feeling well today but he still drove me to the clinic. He stayed in the car though. I was told there was about 10 minutes delay but at the end I waited almost 30. Nevermind. Today's nurse's name was Sarah again but it was another one. There is still the third one I'm yet to meet lol. My lining is 7.3mm thick which is good for Day 7. I only have 2 follicles around 10mm and a few smaller ones. Sarah made it out like it was a very bad thing. My Gonal-f was upped from 150 units to 225. 😲 I told Sarah that it's a really big jump from 150 to 225 and she told me ot goes up in multiples of 75. I know for sure it doesn't, it goes up by 12.5. 🤔 So the lowest bigger dose for me would be 162.5. It is a bit strange but I hope she knows what she's doing. She wasn't very forthcoming with any information about my follicles so maybe I'm just annoyed with her in general. During last week I could already feel my belly being a bit sore so I was quite surprised there were only a few follicles there. I also have quite a big headaches so I really try to drink a lot of water but it doesn't always necessarily help. I hope the small follicles catch up and maybe a few more start reacting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment