Saturday 24 March 2018

Second monitoring scan

I was nervous again because my belly didn't start hurting until late on Thursday. At the clinic the nurse who did my scan yesterday was the first Sarah, very lovely and cheerful woman. My lining is 12mm and there is one 17mm follicle in my right ovary plus a few smaller ones. There are two 17mm in my left ones and some smaller ones too. All together I have 13 follicles above 10mm and a couple around 6mm and 4mm. Sarah reckons I will have 10 or so eggs. I pray that is true. Provisional date for egg collection and sperm extraction was Tuesday 27th March but Sarah gave me one more day of stimulation so we're back on Monday for a final scan and egg collection will be 90% on Wednesday. My head hurts sooo much and my whole body too. It is quite bad but to be honest, it calms me down because it shows me something is happening with my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment