Tuesday 19 July 2016

Chaos... Again?!

Like if it wasn't enough that I'm stressing about the egg collection tomorrow, I got a phone call from the clinic today. It was quite odd because straight away when I saw 'private number' on my phone display, I knew it was the clinic. But they already gave me time for tomorrow so I wondered what they needed with me. Actually, they called to give me time for my endometrial scratch for tomorrow. Funny, right? Honestly, it got me mad. I wasn't rude at the nurse on the phone, of course not. I just told her that I already had it and that it's my egg collection tomorrow. She even asked me when I had it then. Told her it was 21st June. Then she was all like "haha, ignore everything I said, there is no point in you having it again if you already had it". Right. I know because I'm so much further in my treatment already. We got to talk to someone about all these chaotic unprofessional hiccups on their side during this second cycle. It's really making me think nobody knows what's happening and that something is going to go very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment