Monday 18 July 2016

Trigger time

Scan went ok today. After 25 minutes waiting we were taken through and saw my right ovary stagnating again and my left one plummeting again. One follicle was 24mm, which didn't happen last cycle. I was told it's trigger time for me today. Yay.
After the scan we went downstairs to the ward for the intralipid infusion. We waited a bit more and then had my blood pressure and temperature measured, read and signed a few forms and we were ready. The cannula hurt but nothing terrible. The infusion looked like milk, haha. It was basically just soya, fat and oils. It's supposed to help with implantation if IVF failed before or after having miscarriage in the past. Let's hope it works.
After the intralipids we went back upstairs to outpatient department and waited for the pharmacy. I got my last Zomacton and Ovitrelle (trigger). Finally, at 4pm we were allowed to go home.
Later today I got a phone call with information about time for the trigger which is in about 17 minutes, at 9:30pm and some information about Wednesday egg collection. Getting up at 6am that day as we are supposed to be at the clinic at 8am. Whoohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment