Saturday 2 July 2016

Pill worked

My last pill was on Tuesday 21st of June and my period started on Sunday 26th. So no stressing about delayed bleeding before baseline scan. That's scheduled for this Thursday. Let's hope my lining is thin enough so I'll be able to start stimulation straight away.
My mum came over for almost a week and left on Thursday. As we were coming home from the airport around 6pm, I started having the worst headache in my life. I never had migraines so can't tell if it was like one but it was terrible. I felt sick, I couldn't get comfortable and two paracetamols didn't help. After about two hours of torture I asked Rick to call out of hours emergency number to ask if we should go to hospital if it was related to the treatment drugs. The doctor on call got back to us really quickly and said it's nothing to worry about as I was on buserelin for 10 days already and also this is our second cycle. I fell asleep after all and when I woke up at 11pm, I was fine. Hopefully I will never get the same pain ever in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment