Friday 15 July 2016

S9, a bit disappointed

At the scan today my right ovary for me looked worse than 2 days ago. There is one quite a big follicle, it has around 14mm, and four smaller ones under 10mm. The left ovary looked much better, one follicle over 16mm and about seven smaller ones between 14 and 11mm. The nurse said it's going nice and steady which is what we want but I feel like the Zomacton injections are not working as they should. Next scan is on Monday which will be S12, which is one day more than last time when I had trigger. Hopefully the timeframe is going to be very similar to the last cycle. Intralipids are scheduled for Monday as well. If I do trigger on Monday, the egg collection is going to be Wednesday and 5d transfer on Monday after, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment