Friday 29 January 2016

Baseline scan

Good news, Auntie Flo came for a visit on Wednesday so I could stop panicking and we went for our baseline scan today. The waiting room was packed, there were five other couples at one point. There were no delays though, I was called through at 9:35am. I didn't catch the nurse's name but she was nice as everyone is at this clinic. I was done in 15 minutes and she found out that my lining is thin but not as thin as it should be, indicating that I will still bleed a bit more. Ovaries were nice and quiet, she saw 9 follicles in my right ovary and 10 in my left one. Great result! I was told I'm good to start my stimulation phase (Gonal F injections) on Sunday 31st January. That's in two days!! Normally they let patients have 6 doses of stimulation drug before next scan but we'll be coming after five just to make sure that everything is going well. So we're going there next Friday and after that probably Monday. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment