Monday 29 February 2016

Follow up appointment

I let the clinic know about my negative result straight on Saturday via email and got a reply on the same day. They are going to send me a summary letter but they gave me a number in case we wanted to book a follow up appointment before the letter arrives. We definitely want to try again so I have called them today because we didn't want to miss a cycle. The next free appointment is on 15th of April! My only reaction was 'wow'. That is 6 weeks from now. But the nurse on the phone told me they just had a cancellation for Wednesday this week but we have a new fridge coming so need to be at home. I asked her if it's possible that it would be just one of us coming so the other one could stay at home for the delivery and she said why not. Yay! But the appointment is at 9am anyway and I don't think the fridge will come before noon. So my next day 21 for starting the down regulation should be 18th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment