Saturday 27 February 2016

Official testing day

Today is my day 15, or 10dp5dt and I could officially pee on a stick. It's negative. I kind of knew when I saw some blood on the Crinone gel applicator (sorry for TMI) yesterday. I cried a little. I know we are still young and it was only our first attempt but still it hurts. I need to let the clinic know and hopefully Auntie Flo will come in full soon (spotting this morning) so we can book a follow up appointment and start over. Now it's just bringing up questions like: was it my eggs or was it Rick's sperm because it was surgically removed or was it that the embryos were a bit behind or was I not careful enough in those last two weeks? I don't think we will know any time soon or ever but hopefully next time it will work. Fingers crossed.

TMI ALERT!
I was just facing out the result of the first cycle, trying to find some positives: my brother is coming in 3 weeks for a few days and it's going to be his birthday so I can get drunk with him, I can do my shellac nails again, I can have baths with bath bombs in again, yay! I was actually just having one about a half an hour ago and (TMI now) and something came out of me. I can definitely say that my period is coming as well but this was different. There were two hardish brown-red clumps. They were both about 3-4cm long and kind of grainy. I don't really want to think about what it might have been and I knew the embryos would eventually leave the body in case the cycle wasn't successful but this wasn't what I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment