Monday 8 February 2016

Stimulation, Day 9

So today is my S9 and we went back to the clinic for another monitoring scan. Today I was seen by nurse Sue even though I did glance nurse Zoe. I prefer Zoe because she talks me through the scan and seems that doesn't mind my curious questions (how can she count the follicles when there are so many, how does the vaginal ultrasound work, what is what on the monitor...) but Sue was nice as well. Just kept everything to herself.
Nothing amazing happened really, I have 18 follicles in my right ovary and 11 in my left one. A few are floating around 15mm, next few around 10-11mm, some in between and then there are a lot of smaller ones. Lining was about 9,2mm thick and nurse Sue said anything above 8mm is good. So check there. I finished my Gonal F pen yesterday so got a new one. I'm continuing 112,5 IU and 20 IU of buserelin and coming back for another scan on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment