Monday 15 February 2016

Waiting game continues

I'm not sure it was Katie who called today but that's not important. The important thing is that all our three embryos are developing! Two are a bit ahead so we were told that if we wanted to put two back in, we should have the transfer today. If we wanted just one, then we are going to do day 5 transfer on Wednesday. We did talk about it with Rick and originally wanted just one but would listen to their advice. I was told based on the embryo quality they recommend one because I'm still young and this is our first cycle as well. So we are not going to the clinic today. I was told there is still chance all the embryos might stop developing but I decided that is not going to happen and we will go there on Wednesday and everything will go well. So as always, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment